Saturday, July 5, 2008

Where has time gone?

Guess I haven't been too good at blogging! Things got busy at the end of the school year and then the beginning of summer. Then I haven't been feeling so hot (thanks Fibro). Wendi is home for the summer! She got a job at Patches, a wonderful gift shop that sells Vera Bradley, so she is in heaven. She loves her job. She is working full time and seeing friends full time. TJ loves having her home. She is so good to him, they are really great friends.

News on the whole "slip" investigation. "People don't wear slips anymore" that is from Oprah herself, yes, the one and only. Not a direct quote, but the best I could do. Yep, she said it. So my question has been answered.

My Dad broke his hip the other day and had to have a full hip replacement. I expect nothing less than the Bionic Man moves from him now!



It will be a long road of physical therapy, but he has a good outlook on life, so I know he will do great. I think this is going to be a good thing for him. He was having a lot of pain in his hips anyways, so I hope this takes care of that.

Nap time!

No comments: