Friday, June 6, 2008

My Nanny

My Nanny was the best Grandmother in the whole world. She passed away last July after being in a nursing home for almost 4 years. She left me with some of the most wonderful memories ever! When she turned 90 years old, I compiled a list of 90 memories that she had given me. As soon as I get it typed onto a computer, I will add it to this blog. She was a real character and had a great sense of humor! I think about her all the time and feel her presence around me. I know she is up in heaven giving everyone a run for their money!






Nanny, Kathy(my sister) holding her baby doll and me at Christmas in 1964



This is TJ giving Nanny the soft, colorful flower that he picked out for her. Nanny called TJ her "Little Buddy" He usually went with me when I visited her at the nursing home, it really lifted her spirits!

No comments: