Sunday, May 25, 2008

Time to Blog!

I had a really sweet message written about my Nanny and had not posted yet (or learned from previous erased blog experiences) and my computer froze up for the first time ever. So, lost it all.

So, for tonight I will praise my sweet son, TJ age 13. He recently got his Life award in Boy Scouts, which is a great accomplishment for him, as he started Scouts later than most boys do. He really, really wants to make Eagle Scout, and I know he will!


TJ also loves music and is very talented, unlike his Momma. He plays the French Horn in Symphonic Band and the Bass in the Jazz Band. Bass is his true love. One of the band Mom’s at school is trying to arrange for him to be able to play it in the marching band next year at High School (yikes!), by playing in the pit, with a few other instruments that stay there. This would be ideal for my “Mathelete”! Summer marching band camp is killer in FL!


Have a good Memorial Day-Say a prayer for our soldiers and Veterans.






No comments: