Monday, May 12, 2008

FREE RED SOFA-Decent Condition...except....

This is an actual FREE AD on Craig's List. I highlighted all the important information. For full comedic effect, please read all the way through and if you can take it, check out the photos! Priceless!-K


this couch is bright red...in decent condition except it will need to be steam cleaned because a dog peed all along the front and sides. the top has a rip...and there are cat claw marks and it's hairy. and the mattress (it is a pull out bed kind) is not included. works great without mattress. nothing else wrong with it. just make sure you clean with steamer and it would be fine. please call 904-741-xxxx or xxx-429-xxxx and ask for cynthia for pickup information. thank you!

2 comments:

sectional sofa said...

I am very happy with my purchase of the Ohana Outdoor furniture. It came shipped to me in large boxes and I was able to put it all together by myself. My husband's health was not good and I did not want to worry him with it and I did not have too, it was very easy to assemble. It looks great on my screened porch and is very comfortable. I am not sure how it would do if it were in an outdoor setting but it is great on the porch. It has a large cover included which is great for stormy days or if we are away for an extended period of time. I am very happy with this purchase.

cruz sarah said...

the set is very nice and pretty comfortable. I slept on the small sofa for about two weeks while I was waiting on my bed to arrive. However, the instructions were a little tough to figure out. There was not step by step written instructions just illustrations that were actually small...basically, I had to figure it out. Either way, I got it all put together and it is cool.