Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow, October 3rd, the last time I blogged. Sorry, I know you have all been anxiously awaiting my return! (ha) Thanks for being so patient! I know it's cliche to say I have been busy, but I guess since Oct, if I made a list (and I won't!) I have had a LOT going on! But this blog is called Oh Happy Day! So, let's keep it that way!! I did get a job, somewhere in there, part time, working for a non-profit, very close to home. My co-workers are great and I really enjoy it so far. It's not exactly challenging, but for now, in this economy, I am very grateful to have part time work!

Christmas was just wonderful. It was very different this year. Kelli went to Tenn. with her bf Cody to see his Mom and sister. We had to make it special for us, but it was different. Plus, I had surgery Dec.4th, so I have not been much help with anything. We did get the house decorated before my surgery, otherwise it would not have gotten done. I will be able to go back to work in 2 weeks. It's all GOOD!

I feel very blessed to have had another awesome year and can't wait to see what 2009 has waiting for us! It's going to be as good as we make it! Let's go!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Karen is this your first grandbaby? Oh my gosh, I love it so much. I have 8. What was your surgery? Why did you have it during the holidays? Glad you are OK.

Charlotte Ann said...

Joan has 8 grandchildren?????? I'm sooooooooooooo jealous of her..and jealous of you that will have a tiny one soon. Mine is 3yrs old alreay!
Karen, read my blog...to catch up

http://ftell001.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Grandma annoucement! I just found out 3 days ago that I'm going to be a grandmouther in Sept. I am having a wonderful busy year planning a Wedding in May and then for a grandbaby in Sept......God is sooo good! :)